You have no items in your shopping cart.
High CRI Diffused Penlight Klarus P20 Nichia 219C LED 230LM led Flashlight
Availability: In stock
• Nichia 219C LED, max output up to 230 lumens, max runtime up to 193 hours.
• High CRI (color rendering index) LED, CRI≥90, (5000K), simulate natural lighting.
• 2 AAA batteries, easy to power.
• PMMA optical lens, 92% light transmission.
• Professional lens system design, soft even spot without dark area to avoid mistakes in exams.
• Zero blue ray damage (RG0) to the eyes, perfectly suited for pupil examination.
• Streamlined pen design, lightweight, stylish, easy to carry.
• Stainless steel clip on aluminum flashlight tube with excellent grip texture.
• Mode Memery, the last mode will be automatically entered into when turning on after 3 seconds of powering off.
• Reverse polarity protection to prevent circuit damage from reversed battery insertion.
• Aerospace Aluminum alloy body and Mil-spec hard anodizing(HA III); abrasion resistant, lightweight and robust.
• Stainless steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts.
• Features Nichia 219C LED, 5000K, 50,000 hours lifetime
• 3 light levels
• Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline or NI-MH batteries (can’t use 10440 Li-ionbatteries)
• Size: 133mm（Length）*14.2mm（bezel）*12.9mm（body diameter）
• Net weight: 26g（without batteries）
• Working voltage: 1.8-3.3V
• Lens: PMMA optical material, with light transmittance up to 92% light transmission
• Color: Black
• Accessories: O ring
Write Your Own Review