Hoozhu D12 Cree XM-L2 6500K LED 1000 lumen Underwater diving light LED flashlight Kit
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $189.00
Special Price $149.00
- Item No.: D12
- Model: Diving Light
- Brightness: Max 1000 lumens
- Bulb: CREE XM-L2 LED,
- The lifespan of LED: About 50,000 hrs
- Color Temperature of LED: 6500k
- Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>Strobe
- Runtime: High: 4.0 hrs Low: 7.8 hrs
- Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- The angle of Light Beam: 5°light centre beam,110°light periphery beam.
- Surface Treatment: Premium alloy with type III hard anodization for resisting seawater erosion.
- Body Color: Black/ Blue
- Lens: 4mm clear PC
- Battery: 26650 Li-ion Battery *2.
- With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
- Operation Voltage: 5.6 to 8.4V
- Waterproof: 100 Meters Underwater/IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
- Net Weight: 295 Grams (w/o battery); 551 Grams (w/battery)
- Under seawater: 320 Grams (w/battery)
- Dimensions: 232(L)x32(body dia.)x56.6(head dia.)mm
- Switch: Tail switch
- Operation: Repeated rotation tail within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
- D12 LED Flashlight, hand rope, 2 pcs batteries, charger, 2*waterproof ring, manual
- 1. The structure of D12 diving torch is unique and assembled with special fixture. It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion
- 2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
- 3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh water, and store it properly after fully dried.
- 1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clckwise.
- 2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown on the left.
- 3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
- 4. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged or old.
- 5. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the charging times of it to reach 300-500 times.
- 6. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
- 7. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's,also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
- 8. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and dry place if not in use.
- 1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is greenin the free-load status.
- 2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
- 3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged.It will turn green after fully charged.
- 4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
- Check closely for cuts, scratches, or otherwise damaged O-Ring or mating lens surface as this can caused the light to flood under pressure.Remove any salt deposits,sand dirt,or other foreign matter from the O-Ring sealing surfaces. KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
- If the light is not to be used for some time,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transprtation to prevent